1. The hours of operation are sunrise to sunset, weather permitting.
2. Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and wearing dog tags.
3. Dogs must be spayed or neutered if over 9 months old.
4. Dogs must be 4 months or older to use this dog park.
5. No dogs with communicable diseases allowed.
6. No unusually aggressive dogs, or dogs with a known history of or who exhibit dangerous behavior.
7. Aggressive behavior not allowed in the dog park. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be leashed and removed from the park immediately.
8. No choke chains, prong, spiked or shock collars.
9. Never leave dogs unattended (out of sight or voice control).
10. Dogs must be leashed until they are in the entrance area.
11. Dog waste must be picked up and disposed of by the owner/handler.
12. No more than two dogs per adult.
13. All owners/handlers must be at least 18 years of age.
14. Children ages 11 to 17 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
15. Children 10 years or under are not allowed in the off-leash enclosures.
16. No glass allowed.
17. No food of any kind allowed (pet food or human food).
18. No alcohol, drugs, smoking or tobacco products allowed.
19. No littering.
20. Dogs must wear a collar or harness.
21. Dog park elements are for dogs only.
22. By entering upon the facility, all owners/handlers waive liability to the City and the Lezama Family Happy Tails Dog Park for any injury or damage incurred at the park.
23. Owners/handlers are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.